WindowMaster International A/S: WindowMaster publishes Annual Report for 2020
Today, the Board of Directors has approved the Annual Report of 2020 for WindowMaster International A/S and propose the report for final approval at the Ordinary General Meeting on 25[th] of March.
4. marts 2021
The highlights of the Annual Report
- The results are fully in line with the profit update in company announcement no. 7 of 9th of December 2020. Turnover constituted 189.5m DKK and EBITDA 14.6m DKK – excluding non-recurring costs.
- Cash flow in 2020 demonstrated the strong underlying business model – giving 22.7m DKK in cash flow from ordinary operating activities – compared to 15.3m DKK in 2019. Investments were under tight management, but despite the company’s COVID-19 action plan vital investments were maintained during 2020 to boost further digitalization of the business model (new webpage and backbone infrastructure, further digital lead generation, software development for products etc.).
- The COVID-19 crisis had especially in 2nd quarter of 2020 affected the sales performance due to lock downs and delayed projects in several markets – main effects coming from United Kingdom, Switzerland, Norway, and United States. However, sales performance picked up again in the 3rd and especially in the 4th quarter driven by;
- A mix of structural growth in demand due to more focus on green-tech and increased public investments in buildings
- Backlog contribution from the lockdown in 1st half of the year.
- The increase in 2nd half of the year – which matched the budget – was not able to compensate for lost sales in 1st half of the year.
- As a result of the COVID-19, crisis management also initiated a cost savings action plan to secure profitable growth going forward. All actions were implemented in 2020 with full effect from Q3 2020 and full-year impact in 2021 and have no one-off cost effects. The focus was to reach approx. 10% saving on fixed costs - mainly on salary costs - compared to the budget of 2020. This ambition was reached. These actions have also been the baseline for the expectations for the financial performance of 2021.
- There was a one-off cost related to an ongoing patent case – which is expected to be concluded during 2021. Costs linked to the case are seen as non-recurring costs and amounted to 2.6m DKK in financial year 2020.
- The effect of the listing on NASDAQ First North Growth Market has strengthened the balance sheet and improved the equity ratio, which is now at 35% (43% when netting cash positions).
The outlook for 2021 remains unchanged compared to company announcement no. 7 of 9th of December.
For further information:
CEO, Erik Boyter
M: +45 4035 0267
WindowMaster International A/S
Jesper Skaarup Vestergaard
Direct(+45) 35 27 50 11, Mobile (+45) 31 79 90 00
2100 Copenhagen Ø